Got news or a news tip? Please email us at: [email protected]
Send us your event news at: [email protected]
For advertising, contact [email protected]
NEXTpittsburgh, a locally-owned and woman-owned business, is the must-read Pittsburgh publication about the people driving change in our city and the innovative and cool things happening here.
We publish stories with impact, focused on the people, projects and places taking Pittsburgh to the next level, making it a better place for all.
Our team of journalists, writers and photographers publish original stories daily and send out an e-blast twice a week. Subscribe to get NEXT every Tuesday and Friday morning and check back often for the latest news, stories, events and job listings.
Along with Latest News and City Design news, we offer these sections in NEXT:
- Guides to Pittsburgh: from “Four reasons why Pittsburgh is becoming a Buzz City” to “10 best indoor play spaces in Pittsburgh,” to best pizza in town, we present the latest and greatest in our guides section.
- Neighborhoods: Where to live and what to do in thethe many neighborhoods that make up our city.
- Jobs: Get your job posted and read about who’s hiring in in our jobs story every Monday and Thursday.
- Environment: What are our most pressing environmental problems? What can you as a citizen do? Read all about it here, from saving our tree canopy to the latest report about our polluted air.
- Eat. Drink. Do: What’s new in the food and drink scene, including what to do this week, from new restaurants and food events to innovative dishes and craft drinks.
- Events: A curated selection of don’t-miss events weekly, from theater to festivals to lectures, including events for kids. Also Top 10 family adventures every month. To submit your event for consideration, email here.
- Kidsburgh: From guides (Top 10 restaurants without a kids menu), to news about the people making Pittsburgh a better place to raise kids.
- Pittsburgh for All: The many people working to make Pittsburgh a better place, including for those left behind, as they tackle social injustice and inequity. We write not only about the problems but who is doing what to help solve them, including ways for residents to take action.
- NEXT Up: Get to know the influencers in our community as they dish about everything from their favorite place in town to one thing they would change about our region.
- NEXT Wave: A timely spotlight on nonprofit changemakers doing essential and often innovative work in our community.
We love hearing from you. Email us and let us know what you’re thinking.