NEXTpittsburgh, a locally and woman-owned business, is the must-read Pittsburgh publication about the people driving change in our city and the innovative and cool things happening here.
Our team of journalists, writers and photographers publish original stories daily and send out an e-blast twice a week. Subscribe to get NEXT every Tuesday and Friday morning and check back often for the latest news, stories, events and job listings.
More than 225,000 people, from grassroots activists to heads of businesses and organizations, read NEXT monthly.
Our goal? To publish stories with impact, focused on the cool people, projects and places taking Pittsburgh to the next level.
We do this through Latest News and City Design stories along with:
- Neighborhoods: Vivid descriptions and what you need to know about the many charming and scenic neighborhoods that make up our city.
- Jobs: Get your job posted and read about who’s hiring in in our jobs story every Monday and Thursday.
- Eat. Drink. Do: What’s new in the food and drink scene, including what to do this week, from new restaurants and food events to innovative dishes and craft drinks.
- Events: A curated selection of don’t-miss events weekly, from theater to festivals to lectures, including events for kids. Also Top 10 family adventures every month. To submit your event for consideration, email here.
- Kidsburgh: From guides (Top 10 restaurants without a kids menu) to news about the people making Pittsburgh a better place to raise kids and creating innovative play spaces.
- NEXT Up: Get to know the influencers in our community as they dish about their favorite things in town.
- NEXT Wave: A timely spotlight on changemakers doing innovative work in our community.
- Guides to Pittsburgh: from “Four reasons why Pittsburgh is becoming a Buzz City” to “10 best indoor play spaces in Pittsburgh,” to best pizza in town, we present the latest and greatest in our guides section.
Got a news tip? Please email us at: [email protected]
And send us your events!: [email protected]