If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- Wrecking Crew Media moving into larger space downtown
- TEDxGrandviewAve sold out!
- Why I live in the North Side
- Butcher and the Rye makes OpenTable’s 2014 Hot Spot list
- Art + code: Pittsburgh premiere of CLOUDS
- Bestselling author Piper Kerman
- Twin Peaks marathon & party
- The return of Pittsburgh Batman
- Localvore: Farm to Table Conference
- Kidsburgh: Youth Maker Night
- Hot PIX: Pittsburgh Indy Comics Expo
- The War on Drugs
- Pandemic + VIA = Isa GT
- International Children’s Festival returns in May, now Downtown
- Conflict Kitchen featured on Swiss Radio & TV