If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- Trade Union: A Curated Trunk Show
- Get Out of Hand at Society for Contemporary Craft
- SWAN Day Pittsburgh
- Kente Arts Alliance presents Hugh Masekela
- An Iliad reinvents Homer’s classic epic poem
- Palimpsests: Ghost Signs of Pittsburgh
- March madness: Free Good Fridays
- Three cool web shows
- City OKs easement for Aspinwall Riverfront Park trail
- Radiant Hall looking for more locations
- Regent Square
- North Side
- Mt. Washington
- Strip District