If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- Transformation 9: Contemporary Works in Ceramics
- Steel City Secret Cinema
- Sprout’s Announcement Hours
- 22 hours in Pittsburgh: Art All Night
- Squirrel Hill, you’re getting an Amazing Bookstore
- Local leaders break ground on Bakery Square 2.0 offices
- Hip & hypnotic opera: Philip Glass’ Orphée
- Tailored Fit: changing the way we shop online
- Tree Pittsburgh looks to reforest Lawrenceville
- Deep Local’s Bayardstown Social Club returning for second season
- Eat/Drink: io Deli, Prantl’s Bakery in national news, local beer notes and more
- Camp Delicious! will provide kids with lessons on healthy eating
- George Bernard Shaw’s Candida
- Explore RACE in America