If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- EQT Pittsburgh International Children’s Festival
- Psychic Panic multimedia art exhibition
- Here & Now: Queer Geographies in Contemporary Photography
- Bid on an artist & go on a MakerDate!
- Children’s Museum gets major grant for more maker spaces
- Trim Pittsburgh offers men’s underwear options you can’t find elsewhere
- East Liberty named one of 10 “up and coming neighborhoods” in USA Today
- Summer in the city: Bayardstown Opening Party
- Red Rocks bringing 40 loft apartments to the Cultural District
- DATA 3.0: conference, exhibit, awards & gala
- What’s next for East Liberty?
- Astrobotic is counting down to blast off and expanding
- Eat/Drink: Ft. Pitt Ale, Bread and Salt, and Hello, Lucy!
- New smart traffic lights will reduce waits, congestion on Centre Ave and Baum Blvd
- Trapped: Warhol’s Amiga Experiments revealed