If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- Garfield art gallery opens Waterfront location
- Eat/Drink: Market Square Farmers Market, a rooftop beer garden, Cornucopious and more
- Join the Food Revolution in Pittsburgh
- The Warhol: 20 years, 17 hours, Silver & Suede
- Eat/Drink: the Warhol’s new cafe, a gastropub in Shadyside, Cocktails in Squirrel Hill
- Photo of the week by @popcasm
- ‘Bright Night,’ better Larimer: Leadership Pittsburgh’s PopUp event May 17
- Like Legos? Cathedral of Learning model needs your vote
- Third annual PGH Photo Fair
- EQT Pittsburgh International Children’s Festival
- Psychic Panic multimedia art exhibition
- Here & Now: Queer Geographies in Contemporary Photography
- Bid on an artist & go on a MakerDate!
- Children’s Museum gets major grant for more maker spaces
- Trim Pittsburgh offers men’s underwear options you can’t find elsewhere