If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- In Brief: protected bike lanes, NAP saved, Larimer housing and more
- Eco-Goats taking over Polish Hill today. No kid-ding.
- Eat/Drink: Apis Mead & Winery opens in Carnegie, Crowlers come to Greenfield and more
- Gallery Crawl in The Cultural District
- Let’s Move! Family Dance Party
- Summer soiree: Cosmopolitan Pittsburgh
- EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta
- State bill threatens community development programs
- Pittsburgh premiere: Joe Manganiello’s directorial debut La Bare
- LOST/FOUND: Finding Refuge in Pittsburgh
- BOOM Concepts brings community-focused shared space to Garfield
- Wilkinsburg notes: Main Street designation, new housing on the way
- Neko Case with special guest Laura Veirs
- Sound Series: Nat Baldwin & Sleep Experiments
- Pittsburgh premiere: Evil Dead The Musical